Sanitation Yardwaste Collection
Yard waste Collection
- Yardwaste is collected once per week, March through November.
- During the months of December, January and February, it is collected once per month, during the first full week of the month on your normal collection day.
- Place yard waste out for service no later than 7:30 a.m.
- Yard waste and yard waste containers, may be placed at the curbside no earlier then 12:00 p.m. the day prior to collection and must be removed from the curbside no later then 12:00 p.m. the day following collection.
- Other than collection times, the yard waste containers shall be placed house side, not left at the curb.
- Tree limbs need to be no more than 4 feet in length and no more than 2 inches in diameter and bundled with twine or string.
- Yardwaste should be placed no more than 7 feet from the curbside.
- Rural customers should contact the Sanitation office if you need a pickup.
- Yardwaste is not to be placed in the polycart. Use either trash bags or regular cans as long as they do not exceed 35 gallons.